Consultancy, Wine Listing, Training & Education and Event Management
To meet the needs of my clients
I am committed to delivering high-level client services with a focus on tailoring services to meet the needs of my clients. I deliver Consultancy, Wine Listing, Training & Education and Event Management services delivered professionally, based on both a collective of 30 years industry experience and passion for my work.
I deliver professional consultancy services that provide my clients with technical wine knowledge, marketing strategy and trend analysis.
Technical Wine Advice
Provision of wine assessment for your market suitability and/or venue.
Marketing Strategy and Trend Analysis
Provision of marketing advice available on market trends, market strategy, cellar door sales training and your market penetration.
Training & Education
I offer comprehensive training sessions for staff in-house or off-site at a location close to your venue, including arranging glassware, wines and or spirits, course material and staff if needed.
These services can be one day or evening sessions and can be delivered as a structured course over several days or evenings. The course delivery includes:
- Training from Introductory to advanced certificate courses
- Certificate on completion of an exam
- In-house or off-site training
- Wine Options for staff functions and wine education without the serious edge
- Staff tutorials
- Comprehensive Whisk(e)y training
- Wine Appreciation Courses from Introductory to advanced certificate
Venues I have previously conducted training courses for staff include:
- Tahbilk Winery Nagambie Victoria – Introductory and advanced wine course 20 staff
- Nosh Deli Yarrawonga
- Wangaratta Tourism “What’s in your Backyard”
- Wangaratta Goulburn Ovens TAFE – several wine appreciation courses
- Seymour Goulburn Ovens TAFE – several wine appreciation courses
- Shepparton Goulburn Ovens TAFE – several wine appreciation courses
I provide complete wine lists and/or menu services from design through to print tailored to your own design or complete design format for you.
- Layout and design tailored to your venue
- Comprehensive wine selection tailored to your venue, client target market, business structure etc
I have over three decade’s experience in organising, coordinating and hosting wine events; nothing is out of reach, it all starts with a Blank canvas.
- Planning your entire wine & food event from scratch whether it be a corporate or entertainment event, and always exceeding your guests’ expectations
- Sourcing the appropriate venue to suit your clientele base or; designing the event around your own venue
- Co-ordination of everything from the glassware, staff, menus and invitations through to the hosting of the event itself
- Conducting and organizing staff training, tutored tastings
Events can be catered for 15 to 100+ people.